One of the most recognisable Asset Managers in the world is currently looking for a VP to join their Compliance Monitoring function. The role will be focused around developing and implementing a risk based monitoring programme across the EMEA region.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Preparing, delivering and writing-up all regulatory monitoring reviews.
- Interacting with key business stakeholders.
- Presenting any findings/recommendations to senior management or key stakeholders.
- Identifying and escalating any Compliance issues appropriately, ensuring the relevant actions are instigated.
- Working with the Head of Compliance Monitoring, ensuring the monitoring framework is up-to-date.
- Liaising with other business areas such as Internal Audit and Operational Risk.
- Developing periodic board and committee reports.
- Representing the business area at internal meetings.
- Managing junior resources in the team.
You will have a proven track record within Asset Management Compliance with particular experience of executing regulatory reviews. Similarly, you will also possess an up-to-date understanding of the key regulatory requirements from the FSA and other EMEA wide bodies. This is an excellent chance to push your career to the next level by joining a top tier institution in a senior level role that will present you with the ability to directly impact the successful running of the Compliance Monitoring function.
To discuss this opportunity and others within Asset Management please contact Khurram Somra on 02031453368 or at Khurram.email@example.com.