The successful business analyst will be a competent and highly regarded individual who has experience analysing requirements in a range of scenarios for Capital Markets clients.
You will have the following experience:
- Proven experience in business and functional requirements gathering
- Experience of business case development
- Excellent data-handling experience including, but not limited to, advanced Excel, SQL and XML
- Experience of the full software development lifecycle, with experience in testing
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Good business knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Cash Equities; Futures and Options; Fixed Income, Derivatives; Credit and Rates Products or Structured Products.
- Good knowledge of the front to back processing required in Capital Markets businesses.
- Experience of working in a team and aiding developers to produce a quality product.
- Quantitative skills (e.g.: NPV/IRR, Monte Carlo methods, Derivative pricing).
You will be prepared to work on the client’s site and work on a variety of projects of varying scale for that client.
In addition to project work, the role may include the following:
- Mentoring and line management
- Technology consulting
What we offer:
- A challenging and varied role in a Capital Markets consulting firm
- The ability to grow and attain levels of seniority within a growing company
- An above average salary with a generous, quarterly bonus package
- The chance to join a fun, energetic and dynamic team of people.
If you are interested, please email your CV and a covering letter to our HR Department at email@example.com
Grey Spark Partners is a business, management and technology consultancy specialising in capital markets.
Grey Spark Partners work with investment banks, broker-dealers, hedge funds and asset management firms to deliver solutions that work across all asset classes, with a particular focus on risk management and electronic trading.
Research and Strategy
Please visit our website for further information: http://www.greyspark.com
- Bachelors degree or similar
- Client-facing consulting experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- People management, motivational and leadership skills
What we are looking for in you:
- Entrepreneurial spirit, personal and professional integrity and a desire to relentlessly strive to obtain excellence
- A team player with good interpersonal and communications skills
- High attention to detail and exceptional technical knowledge.