A Passion to Perform. It’s what drives us. More than a claim, this describes the way we do business. We’re committed to being the best financial services provider in the world, balancing passion with precision to deliver superior solutions for our clients. This is made possible by our people: agile minds, able to see beyond the obvious and act effectively in an ever-changing global business landscape. As you’ll discover, our culture supports this. Diverse, international and shaped by a variety of different perspectives, we’re driven by a shared sense of purpose. At every level agile thinking is nurtured. And at every level agile minds are rewarded with competitive pay, support and opportunities to excel.
The Stride Programme provides Finance, IT and Risk & Operations professionals the opportunity to deliver fundamental change in the way financial reporting risk is managed across the Bank.
The advertised roles form part of the DBP Data Sourcing (DDS) initiative within the Stride Programme.
The requirement is for a business analyst with investment banking Finance experience, who has worked on large scale projects and programmes of work, across multiple business areas. The project is principally to work with core divisions within Finance and Operations to articulate business requirements. This will involve working with stakeholders and SMEs.
You will be required to work with other work streams in Stride, Operations, Transaction Management, Risk, IT and other groups to ensure consistent definitions.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Successfully support the project Subject Matter Experts and Analysts to ensure the appropriate control is applied across the work stream and the relevant documentation is maintained
- Form a successful partnership with Global Business Service (GBS), Finance Change, IT and other resources, to collaborate and facilitate issue resolution to ensure progress remains on track
- Work closely with project SMEs, Analysts and Business stakeholders, to ensure priorities are identified and successfully met, and key dependencies are managed
- Work with the Project Management and parallel work streams to communicate relevant information and ensure consistent and best-practice standards are enforced
- Work proactively to identify, prioritise and complete tasks without significant guidance
- Implement best practice project management approach and ensure control is maintained across the work stream
- Track decisions and assumptions and log issues and risks
- Conduct high-level planning and status reporting
- Instill communication channels to release planning teams on progress, issues and risks
- Establish and chair workshops meetings with GBS, Finance Change and regional Business and IT teams
You will have:
- Experience of working in large global projects at Financial institutions
- Project management and business analysis experience
- Broad understanding of Capital Market products and organisation structure
- A good understanding of financial data models
- Demonstrable experience of large scale project implementations involving numerous stakeholders
- Experience in an operational, data processing or information management environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A track record for successful project delivery
You will be:
- Able to demonstrate experience of large scale project implementations involving numerous stakeholders and show experience in working in a large banking organisation preferred
- Able to demonstrate your experience in an operational, data processing or information management environment
- Qualified Accountant (CPA, CIMA or ACCA) or have equivalent experience
- Prince 2 or equivalent project management qualification or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Project)
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital/civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.
Please note that for the duration of this assignment you will be working as an external resource engaged by Resource Solutions based on site at Deutsche Bank.