Customer Management Team
Our Customer Management Team has year on year revenue growth of 25% and with over 200 professionals we are one of the UK's leading and most distinctive providers of customer-centric business solutions. Focussing on the three areas of sales, marketing and customer service, we deliver solutions that help our clients maximise the value of their customer relationships.
Our capabilities are much broader than those of the traditional CRM houses, they include: Customer and channel strategy, sales / marketing / service capability design, strategic / tactical operational improvement, technology solutions, organisational design, and management of change around the resulting implementations. Whether our clients want to capture new customers or maximise the value from their existing customer relationships the Customer team can help.
Given the recent market conditions, a large part of our work has been based on reducing cost to sell and cost to serve for our clients. However, the business environment is changing and we are increasingly seeing a greater focus on driving revenues up. We are looking for motivated business consultants with a proven track record of working in the customer facing functions of our clients to be part of, or lead our engagements in these areas.
Skills and experience
We expect our senior staff members to be amongst the UK's most experienced individuals in their chosen field, as well as deliver outstanding value to our clients and generate new engagement opportunities thanks to their earned credibility and exceptional track record.
We anticipate recruiting individuals with the following skills and experience:
· proven track record of leading large projects and/or programmes
· ability to successfully track and influence project financials, with experience of significant budgets
· experience of working and engaging with stakeholders and sponsors, demonstrated by interpersonal excellence with all levels of seniority - from middle management to board level
· proven capability in influencing, coaching and advising team members - both internal and client personnel
· ability to bring a distinct and compelling point of view to bear in reaching consensus through negotiation
· strong business transformation skills with a track record of successful change enablement in challenging environments
· solid analytical skills with the ability to interpret and 'make the complex simple'
· leadership (with demonstrable results) in the areas of: practice growth, high performing teams, professional ethics, risk management, methodology creation, commercial development or knowledge management
· experience of balancing project work (i.e. client deliverables) with practice management (e.g. line management, people development, professional development, methodology creation, commercial development or knowledge management)
Customer Management consulting
We are keen to hear from candidates who can demonstrate the following expertise in relation to the Sales, Service or Marketing functions of an organisation:
· experience in articulating strategy and vision
· good understanding of, and ability to design, operating models
· solid business process design and business process re-engineering skills
· expertise in systems implementations, involving the full development lifecycle from analysis through design, build and test to deploy, stabilise and optimise
· relevant experience in the change management effort required when enabling change (e.g. training, stakeholder management, role transitions, journey maps, communications or organisational design)
Growth and focus areas
Due to our anticipated in some key focus areas, we would particularly welcome applications from candidates with experience in the following domains:
· development of Target Operating Models including Sales, Marketing and Customer Service functions
· broad experience of change in the Front Office (Sales, Marketing or Customer Service) with an interest in projects to increase revenues at major clients
· all aspects of Sales Force Effectiveness, and particularly Sales Strategy, Customer and Account Segmentation, Sales Management and Sales Process Improvement
Candidates for Senior Manager grade positions should be able to demonstrate a deep understanding, and consistent track record, of working with clients in any one of the following industry sectors:
- Financial Services, and particularly Retail Investments and Corporate Pensions, Life & Pensions, General Insurance and Wealth Management.
- Private Sector - Pharmaceutical industry
- Private Sector - Retail & Consumer Business
All our Senior Managers are expected to have a wide range of previous project experiences, and therefore should be able to adapt to new industry challenges.
· Extensive travel may be required from time to time.
· Right to live and work in the UK
· Minimum 2.1 degree or equivalent from reputable university