The merger of Deloitte with Drivers Jonas has created a whole new benchmark for the provision of real estate advisory services. By combining the real estate skills and reputation of Drivers Jonas with the business skills and capabilities of the wider Deloitte firm, we now offer an unmatched real estate capability. DJD is a truly diverse business, delivering a massive range of opportunity within the property sector, working for some of the highest profile national and international clients.
Construction Advisory - Residential
The Residential Team provides both Project Management and Building Surveying Services throughout the full spectrum of residential developments, ranging from rented affordable housing to open-market properties for sale, through all forms of intermediate tenure.
In addition to the traditional core building surveying roles, the Residential Building Surveying team offers a range of services across the spectrum of residential property including feasibility advice, asset management studies, dilapidations and expert witness. The team works with all kinds of residential property including social housing, Local Authority housing, private residential occupiers, management companies and investors and the providers and funders of student accommodation.
Our Residential Project Management experience includes new-build and refurbishment schemes, as well as the residential elements of mixed-use developments. The team has particular expertise in the facilitation, specification and delivery of affordable housing developments, whether procured independently or as a planning obligation, enabled via a variety of partnering or joint venture arrangements.
We are looking for a Surveyor, both with good technical and communication skills who will provide a quality service and have ambition to progress their career and the business in which they operate.
The successful candidate is expected to work across Building Surveying and Project Management disciplines. The team works on all stages of development from feasibility through to the design, tender and delivery stages.
The role will be London based, however travel to projects across the UK will also be required.
- Spend time understanding specific client needs and ensure a high standard of service, particularly delivering what is required on time.
- Able to assist with marketing and business development activities.
- Able to demonstrate confidence and an ability to work in a client focused team.
- A good team member who also sets an example for others to follow.
- Confident advising clients on a variety of issues.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Professionally qualified Building Surveyor or Project Manager (MRICS, etc) with a Building Surveying or Project Management degree, similar, or appropriate conversion course.
- Residential sector experience (public and/or private sector).
- Experience and a track record of delivering high quality building surveying and/or project management services.