Deloitte Corporate Finance Advisory operates globally providing the highest quality lead independent financial advice encompassing M&A and capital market transactions (debt and equity). The practice is organised in a matrix structure of industry teams with deep sector expertise and specialist functional and execution teams covering areas such as debt advisory, valuations, PLC advisory and special situations. It provides the full range of deal management services to corporates and financial investors, advising on both corporate M&A and private equity based transactions.
Our PLC Advisory team is skilled in originating and executing complex regulated transactions governed by the City Code, IPOs and provides ongoing expertise to quoted companies (both on the Official List and on AIM).
We are looking to recruit an Assistant Director whose responsibilities will include:
- Proactively assist in business development by instigating and managing marketing activity, including pitches and new business wins
- Day to day management control of transactions
- Production of offer documents, admission documents/prospectuses and stock exchange circulars
- Liaison with regulators such as the Takeover Panel, the UKLA and the AIM team
- Hands on practical and commercial approach to assignments, working within a strong team environment
Successful applicants will be/have:
- A Qualified Executive under the AIM rules with recent qualifying transaction experience
- Broad corporate finance skills and experience, managing deals relatively unsupervised
- The self confidence/appetite to be involved in business development activities
- Project management and organisational skills
- Strong business diagnostic skills
- Ability to undertake detailed financial/commercial analysis for inclusion in expert reports
Desirable skills / experience:
- Minimum of three years' exposure to public company transactions including transactions subject to the Takeover Code
- Qualified Chartered Accountant
- Main Market Sponsor experience
- Ability to develop, coach and motivate junior members of the team
If you are an ambitious individual and are excited by the opportunity to join a highly driven and successful team, we look forward to hearing from you.