Broaden your expertise - multiply your options
You'll become part of an established, profitable and growing practice, with the support and leadership of a dedicated partner group. As a Manager, you'll contribute to the growth of the practice by proactively targeting and developing new clients in worldwide locations as well as managing client engagements.
We take your development very seriously. You'll benefit from continuous training and a transparent, interactive appraisal process. With no micromanagement or quotas for promotion, you'll be empowered to manage your own workload and achieve career goals that you set yourself.
As an expatriate tax specialist within the FS team, you will:
· be the point of contact for key client contacts and senior assignees - building their trust and confidence will be essential to your role;
· be closely involved with ensuring that your clients structure their international secondment policies in the most tax efficient way, offering pro-active and pragmatic solutions to suit their individual business needs;
· have a key oversight role in managing the tax compliance of your clients, ensuring that their UK tax returns are completed to a high technical standard, whilst also identifying potential areas where additional consulting advice can be given;
· advise on a broad range of tax consulting solutions. Due to the nature of our client base we provide a large volume of consulting advice. You will help identify potential cost saving ideas and opportunities for your clients and deliver innovative technical solutions;
· assist in the targeting of new clients, both in terms of large scale RFPs and bespoke targeting of niche clients.
You will have
- Strong UK tax technical skills;
- The ability to communicate clearly and build strong relationships at all levels;
- Experience managing client engagements;
- Experience of managing small teams.
To build an exciting future within our UK-based International Assignments practice, apply now.