Deloitte is based in 21 UK locations, with over 9,500 staff nationwide. We are renowned in the marketplace for our innovative and collaborative culture, commitment to delivering an outstanding quality of client service, and enabling our own people to excel in everything they do.
Deloitte's breadth and depth of services make it a leading force in its chosen areas of business - audit, tax, consulting and corporate finance - and it works with clients who vary from owner-managed businesses to large multinational operations. Deloitte takes pride in a long-standing reputation for providing an efficient service, an independent approach and world-class expertise.
Customer Management team
Our Customer Management Team has achieved year-on-year revenue growth of 24% and with over 200 professionals we are one of the UK's leading and most distinctive providers of customer-centric business solutions. Focussing on the three areas of sales, customer service and marketing, we deliver solutions that help our clients maximise the value of their customer relationships.
Our capabilities are much broader than those of the traditional CRM houses, they include: Customer and channel strategy, sales / marketing / service capability design, strategic / tactical operational improvement, process design, technology solutions, organisational design, and management of change around the resulting implementations. Whether our clients want to capture new customers or maximise the value from their existing customer relationships the Customer team can help.
Given the current market environment, there has been significant growth in projects aimed at reducing cost-to-sell and cost-to-serve for our clients. This is on top of a bedrock of interesting and varied assignments with businesses which are growing, changing or looking to address new markets. We are therefore looking for motivated business and technology consultants with a proven track record in their chosen area of CRM expertise to be part of, or lead, teams on client-facing engagements.
- Join the Marketing & Insight team within the Customer practice in Deloitte
- Support clients, across multiple industries driving value from their customer data and become more customer focused
- Manage and develop client relationships, understanding where Deloitte can help clients achieve their goals
- Develop the Customer Insight and Data Analytics propositions - through developing analytics capabilities - suitable to Deloitte and industry specific demands
- Deliver holistic client solutions with other parts of Customer and Deloitte, including: Multichannel & Operations, Sales & Distribution and Applications & Data
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
We expect our senior staff members to be amongst the UK's most experienced individuals in their chosen field, as well as deliver outstanding value to our clients and generate new engagement opportunities thanks to their earned credibility and exceptional track record.
We anticipate recruiting individuals with the following skills and experience:
- proven track record of leading large projects and/or programmes
- ability to successfully track and influence project financials, with experience of significant budgets
- experience of working and engaging with stakeholders and sponsors, demonstrated by interpersonal excellence with all levels of seniority - from middle management to board level
- proven capability in influencing, coaching and advising team members - both internal and client personnel
- ability to bring a distinct and compelling point of view to bear in reaching consensus through negotiation
- strong business transformation skills with a track record of successful change enablement in challenging environments
- solid analytical skills with the ability to interpret and 'make the complex simple'
- leadership (with demonstrable results) in the areas of: practice growth, high performing teams, professional ethics, risk management, methodology creation, commercial development or knowledge management
- experience of balancing project work (i.e. client deliverables) with practice management (e.g. line management, people development, professional development, methodology creation, commercial development or knowledge management)
Customer Cosnulting Experience:
- Strong experience in consumer insight and data analytics, including: Customer strategy, acquisition, retention, value management and loyalty
- Strong presentation, communication and stakeholder management skills
- Expert in driving business value and change from customer data, research and insights
- Proven track record in delivering pragmatic change in constrained environments or short time frames
- Experienced in managing, developing and lead analytical teams and analytical projects
- Previous experience in designing, building and implementing predictive models and customer segmentations (market, behavioural)
- Conversant in all forms of consumer insight from qual/quant research to database marketing
- Past jobs in Consultancy (or similar), and client analytics or business teams
- Understanding of statistical techniques and analytical tools
- Solid understanding of the third party data market - geodems, modelled data, electoral roll, geo-demographics etc
- Comfortable with campaign management processes
- Strong excel and presentation skills
- Extensive travel may be required at times
- Right to live and work in the UK
- Minimum 2.1 degree or equivalent from reputable university