Our client’s Associate Program in Dublin involves fast-paced progression from graduate calibre candidates. Associates gain exposure to a wide array of cutting-edge business topics, thought leaders, and decision-makers. The program places a strong emphasis on developing strong business acumen, time-management skills, and practical communication skills. Associates can make an immediate impact by liaising with key opinion leaders and senior level industry executives from an expert network.
Day to day the candidate will:
- Fulfill time-sensitive research requests for clients by analysing client enquiries and identifying and qualifying primary topic experts;
- Efficiently identify and establish consulting relationships with professionals best suited to consult on our highest priority client enquiries via telephone and email;
- Understand clients research workflows and objectives, and thereby grow client relationships;
- Develop a working knowledge of the industry dynamics relevant to the client service (some Associates might go on to specialise in certain sectors i.e. retail, energy, financial services)
- Execute at all by managing premium products including Custom Reports and Custom Research Trips.
For this position, we seek applicants with bachelors or masters degrees from top-tier colleges or universities. Candidates must be eligiable to work in the EU.
- The following factors will strengthen an applicant’s candidacy:
- Fluency in a foreign language including but not limited to: Spanish, German, French, Italian, or Russian
- Superior communication and interaction skills, including demonstrated oral, written and presentation abilities
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Passion for fast-paced learning, especially in a technology-enabled environment
- Passion for sales and conversation
- Undergraduate or graduate GPA of 3.3 or better
- Interest in building a business