Our client is a leading global professional services organisation offering a wide range of solutions in the areas of employee benefit programs, talent and reward programs, and risk and capital management.
An excellent opportunity has arisen in their London offices for a Senior HR Service Delivery Consultant.
You will be responsible for developing new business, leading and delivering large, strategic client engagements and servicing as a strategic advisor to clients in your areas of subject matter expertise. You’ll also be responsible for contributing your thought leadership to the overall development of the HR Service Delivery business.
- Extensive experience in a consulting environment (not necessarily HR-related) helping companies with aspects of service delivery, including process engineering, best practice evaluation, technology assessment and organizational design
- Proven track record of generating new revenue with new or existing clients or organizations relating to outsourcing services
- Deep knowledge of HR Systems such as PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle, Workday as well as other leading best-of-breed systems. General strength in understanding, implementing, and improving technology and system tools
- Experience with other global HRIS/Payroll systems
- Understanding of the HR outsourcing space including vendors such as ACS, IBM, Hewitt, ADP, Ceridian, Northgate Arinso etc.
- Broad knowledge and experience of HR delivery best practices, market trends as well as vendors and services in the marketplace
- Broad HR functional knowledge content and demonstrated aptitude with HR-related disciplines, including a broad understanding of HR strategies, HR operations, benefits, talent management, and MSS/ESS
- Significant project management experience, including budget, scope and resource management as well as the ability to engage clients and colleagues at all levels
- The ability to work as part of a team and mentor/train junior staff
- Creative, analytical and results-oriented, demonstrated in the ability to draw themes and conclusions from data analysis and communicate results to executive level individuals within client organizations
Demonstrated track record of utilizing technology to streamline processes, improve HR delivery and enhance the effectiveness of our clients’ HR function
Extensive experience in a consultancy environment
Track record of generating new business revenue
Deep knowledge of HR systems
Project Management experience